Thursday, March 26, 2009

Born "Alcala" in Black and Silver $176


This is one of my ALL TIME favorite shoes. The Born Alcala, formerly sold under the BOLO line, is truly awesome. I take this shoe on all of our buying trips, both here and abroad. This shoe has suffered miles of cobbled Roman streets and ancient ruins, chasing after toddlers at Disney World and the Zoo, and still looks good enough for fancy dinners on patios in the summer.

I cannot say enough good things about this shoe. The Born Alcala is the ultimate in all-day comfort and style. The simple t-strap is flattering on any foot, and once you try them on, I highly doubt you will take them off again. We have the Alcala in Black Patent and in a new distressed silver. I have no doubt that this will become your "it" shoe and you will wear the Alcala every chance you get because they are so comfortable!